We offer surveys mostly on pleasure boats for sale. As buyer you want to be sure that the boat you buy is in good condition before buying. In boats there can be multiple defects that are invisible ou hidden, and that only show themselves after the sale is done. BYSC offers independent expertises in which the boat is inspected in detail and with a critical mind.
Yacht Expertise and Surveys
Survey for secondhand pleasure boats and yachts
We offer a number of modules :
Which parts can you find in the inspection:
Not included in the inspection:
Not included in the inspection: certifications ( gas, epirb, raft,…). This is done by the authorities.
What does it costs ?
- The fee for an inspection of max one day (quick survey), inclusive a report, is 10 Euro per foot length overall for boats up to 45 feet.
- Boats more than 45 feet : price on demand.
- Small inspections of less than one day (damage, …) : on a basis of 57 Euro/hour.
- Fees for other inspections : on demand.
- For the inspections in Nieuwpoort there are no additional transport fees.
- For inspections elsewhere (in Belgium) the transport fees are 0.55 Euro/km.
"B.Y.S.C offers surveys on secondhand pleasure craft. The boat will be inspected in a detailed and critical way."